Friday, April 29, 2011

David Beckham's video tribute to royal family

The former England captain and pregnant wife VICTORIA have been invited to the ceremony at Westminster Abbey in central London.

DAVID BECKHAM posts a message of support for royal couple on Facebook

And David, who received an Order of the British Empire (OBE) from William's grandmother QUEEN ELIZABETH II in 2003, says he's excited and proud to be part of such a historic event.

In the clip, posted on his Facebook page, he says: "A Royal Wedding is amazing, it really is amazing.

"Our country needs it. Our country wants it.

"The British public love the royal family."

He added: "I was brought up around the royal family and loving the royal family with my granddad and my nan.

"I took my nan and granddad to Buckingham Palace when I got my OBE and they were so proud.

"It means so much to them.

"My granddad has served his country and they were so proud of that. They brought me, my sisters and my mum up around the royal family.

"To have a wedding now is exciting."

David - who received special permission from his club Los Angeles Galaxy to attend tomorrow's ceremony in the UK capital - left Los Angeles airport yesterday afternoon with Victoria and sons BROOKLYN, ROMEO and CRUZ.

He is due back in Dallas on Sunday for his team LA Galaxy's next match.

Victoria is due to give birth to her first daughter this summer.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment